Crow Session.....................................cancelled

As yesterday afternoon turned out nice and bright with a light wind, I decided to have one more short session on the crows over a maze field that has produced a decent number of crows over the past couple of weeks.

On arriving with my car reversed into the edge of the field, I stood looking through the binos to see if there was much around, nothing at all. I was toying with trying a spot further round from my usual hide position when there was a bloody loud noise from a helicopter coming in towards me, it stopped overhead, a police unit.

The helicopter just hovered there watching me, I waved (as you do) but instead of flying off he just stayed there, then a sound of sirens came down the wind and within seconds not one but three police cars screeched up and blocked my 'escape'.

A rather large officer walked over rather briskly and asked what I was doing, when I pointed to the open estate car rear door showing my guns and gear, he got very alert with two others joining him rather sharply.

After things had calmed down, they advised that it was not a good idea to shoot here today as there are 7 escaped immigrants from the tiny docks in the next village two miles down the road. These guys had come in on trucks loaded with wood and ran off when the trucks were safely docked.

I must admit, I really didn't fancy meeting up with 7 desperate blokes who may have thought how handy would it be to have a shotgun in there hands...................................... off home for a coffee.

Bloody raining today and I am too old to start farting around in the rain to shoot a few crows so it looks like my wife and the garden centre are going to win this time.

phil

• Like 3

a similar goings on happened near me two weeks ago,

Heard a helicopter very close, so Looked out my bedroom window to see the helicopter and a line of police and dogs spread out across the corn field in font of my house walking it up as if they where hare coursing. Broad daylight.

All comes to all the where onto some illegals immigrants.

dogs ran well, 2 out of 2, caught the first one on the straight and the second on his first bend.

• Like 1

Be the police thought there luck was in with your car parked up to the field with the back door open .INDIA 99 to ground crew we have the ringleader in our sight :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 2