Pigeon From The Garden

The only safe zone is my home garden/yard i just cant bring my self to do it if there in my garden roof of my home or yard there not coursing any harm .

and iv seen what them crows can do to a new born lamb i hate them with a Passion but not at my home

there is a time and a place for this

just takes one phone call and you could land your self in a hole load of sh*t .

nice shot placement by the way on that pigeon

NOT HAVING A DIG MATE ,,,JUST MY THOUGHTS ON IT

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

If you have a big enough garden with safe back stops i really cant see the problem but all it takes is one nosey neighbour to pick up a phone and the armed responce will be round

• Like 1

When i go to my work i try to go more during the holidays so the students are away for the summer , i need to log in with security then they phone the police and get a job number , six times the armed responce have been called out to me , How theres nobody there ? i got it down to bus drivers but there are told as well and radio threw to the garage to let them know thats why theres a car crawling about the roads . I just think one of them is a anti and just out to stop me and cause bother , So i try to be real careful with a gun

• Like 1

I used to take a few from my garden before I built up my permissions. Now my garden is a safe haven, got the trail-cam out there now taking pictures of woodies, jacdaws, magpies and squirrels that come in everyday to feed on grain I put out for them. Its a bit odd because I try to entice them in to avoid going two doors up where a neighbour has a larsen trap out and a trap for squirrels.

However, I do take them in my parents garden, but then it is seven acres.

• Like 1

thats good to see chris :thumbs:

i don't shoot anything at home either but its as much a safety issue as the amount of crap id get off the neighbours,

nearly every garden in the street has a bird table !

if your fine with them alls good...

I've got a massive sycamore tree over hanging my garden it houses woodys/crows and an owl on a night!

not good for the car though cos if you park under it it'll be covered in sap and sh1t within an hour :cray:

• Like 1

Just targets and paper in the garden.

You are asking for a bad reaction from a neighbour, shooting any living thing in your garden ( other than rats).

Lovely photo Chris :good:

Fence needs treating, bit of weeding, mower needs a grass box.

" Only saying like" :tongue2::laugh: x

atb Mark

• Like 1