• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously, IF you can do less work, for more money,...that makes good business sense........

I've heard about this group. I'm refusing to look, it'll wind me up. 100+ eh, someone can't tell the difference between a wasps and a bee me thinks.

I got a queen in my pint last Friday tea time sat in the garden.

Posted Images

got them in me garden shed , carnt really see the nest as such, but they showing alot of interest in the top of the shed, not a swam as such , but deff a dozen or so , been feckin stung twice going in/out of shed .They deff hanging about in there , doors been open alot while ive been garden , got a bloke coming round tomorrow to have a look.

Wasps don't swarm like bees, there will be a nest somewhere if your seeing that many

thanks , will let you know how i get on, had 2 wacks off them , be glad to see the back of them. do they serve a purpose as such ,/ i know bees are very important , watched a program about bees if they disappear , it would affect us getting food etc .

The discount pest control facebook group wasp nest count now has some people on 100+ !!!!

Hi Dido that figure is the running total for everyone on the forum who decides to keep it up to date. Todays figure is around 304 but remember thats for everyone not individuals

Most people are saying its a slow start.

Yeah I worked that out eventually....I'm always slow on the uptake ?

got them in me garden shed , carnt really see the nest as such, but they showing alot of interest in the top of the shed, not a swam as such , but deff a dozen or so , been feckin stung twice going in/out of shed .They deff hanging about in there , doors been open alot while ive been garden , got a bloke coming round tomorrow to have a look.

Wasps don't swarm like bees, there will be a nest somewhere if your seeing that many

thanks , will let you know how i get on, had 2 wacks off them , be glad to see the back of them. do they serve a purpose as such ,/ i know bees are very important , watched a program about bees if they disappear , it would affect us getting food etc .

bloke got rid of them, done good job, can go in to shed with out taking wacks of them , it took 3 days for the pain/. itching to go , painful on back of a bald head . lol

• Like 1