Day Trip To London

Me and my wife went to London for the day on Monday to take part in health review at St Barts Hospital , as we are both lifetime Asthma sufferers we were more than happy to go as it was expenses paid and we would see our youngest son for a meal.We went in there and first we had to fill in some very detailed forms about our health as far back as we could we were then asked if we would take part in testing inhalers and we both agreed to do it , my wife sailed through it in ten minutes but it took me half hour because with my hands I could not open the packages very easily , we were then asked to go into an office to collect our expenses which were £35 each after collecting this we were the given £150 each for taking part in the test, brilliant surprise , afterwards we went into a pub called The Butchers Hook and |Cleaver [i think ] just out side the meat market and had a very good pint and a very poor meal , a nice day out and a drink from one of the drug companies .

• Like 3