Election Result Predictions............

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Diane (brains of Britain) Abbot reckon it will be a draw 60% labour 60% Conservatives :)

I've never been a great cynic, but sweet Christ, a staunch remainer (May) has a workable majority, has the backing to push ahead with brexit, calls a snap election, which she said she wouldn't and pro

Posted Images

As I said the answers are only correct if they are ;)

E.g. what is Con policy on immigration a, b, c, or d

There is only one answer in the manifesto.

Would that not be at the expense of independents then? Or indeed misrepresent MPs that don't align with their parties manifesto on certain issues?

It's just too open to corruption for me.

Edited by Born Hunter

Would that not be at the expense of independents then? Or indeed misrepresent MPs that don't align with their parties manifesto on certain issues?

More open than now?? ??

Mexico has a more honest system than any country in Europe and they fuuckers are more bent than my brother :laugh:

• Like 1

More open than now??

Mexico has a more honest system than any country in Europe and they fuuckers are more bent than my brother :laugh:

The freer the system the less it's open to corruption from the authority yes. But just because a system is not corrupt doesn't mean it's working, it can just be a plain bad system.

Mate I think we rarely digress from each other on thoughts but this mate is simple, if you cannot pass a test (all runners are included in the test) you cannot vote, answers are made transparent to the public afterwards and those who pass, vote.

Are you familiar with sociocracy and agile methodologies? That transparency is impossible to corrupt especially with a two/three tier judidication ;)

Mate I think we rarely digress from each other on thoughts but this mate is simple, if you cannot pass a test (all runners are included in the test) you cannot vote, answers are made transparent to the public afterwards and those who pass, vote.

Are you familiar with sociocracy and agile methodologies? That transparency is impossible to corrupt especially with a two/three tier judidication ;)

No mate, I'm not so I'm not able to challenge that. But thanks for the heads up, I'll have a look.

I didn't know what to make of this topic but as soon as you mentioned sociocracy,agile methodologies and two/three tier judidication it suddenly became crystal clear so thanks for that.

• Like 3

If i dropped a get well card for Dianne Abbott at the polling station wonder if the labour candidate would see it got to her :hmm:

I hope she does get well.....mental illness is no joke !

Usually i,d agree but not with her shes a c**t

• Like 1