First Strip And Polish Of My Prosport

Well chaps, I've been bottling it so far but finally stripped, degreased, polished with wet n dry and relubed with moly my pro sport.

First of all, how easy is that? 40 minutes top and I havent stripped a rifle for 25 years.

Secondly, what the hell are air arms doing filling their rifles full of that crap? I appreciate they might sit on a shelf waiting to be sold but christ on a stick, it was like a bikers barbers in there.

Thirdly, what a difference, recoil down, noise down, power as yet unknown but didnt put a drop in kit so should be kosher. Mates bringing his chrono around at the weekend to test so will drop a few readings on here.

Very happy with the result, boss rifle to start with but I''m really impressed now

• Like 4

Well chaps, I've been bottling it so far but finally stripped, degreased, polished with wet n dry and relubed with moly my pro sport.

First of all, how easy is that? 40 minutes top and I havent stripped a rifle for 25 years.

Secondly, what the hell are air arms doing filling their rifles full of that crap? I appreciate they might sit on a shelf waiting to be sold but christ on a stick, it was like a bikers barbers in there.

Thirdly, what a difference, recoil down, noise down, power as yet unknown but didnt put a drop in kit so should be kosher. Mates bringing his chrono around at the weekend to test so will drop a few readings on here.

Very happy with the result, boss rifle to start with but I''m really impressed now

Good man. Boss rifle indeed. Don't be put off if it's on the lower side of 11 FPE. Mine only spat at 9.7 but dropped 99% of what it was drawn at. Although, now you've had it apart, it may be up there, AA intentionally set them low, hence the buttery smooth shot cycle.

• Like 1

easy when you know how

And a nightmare when you dont BUT ONLY IN OUR HEADS.

once you bite the bullet its easy

Nice one for giving it a go

and a top job by the sounds of it .

PRO SPORT IS ONE OF MY FAV RIFLES AND YES IT IS THE BOSS

but Mark will be a long soon to say its not and the tx is

Mind the tx200 runs a close second :whistling::D

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

easy when you know how

And a nightmare when you dont BUT ONLY IN OUR HEADS.

once you bite the bullet its easy

Nice one for giving it a go

and a top job by the sounds of it .

PRO SPORT IS ONE OF MY FAV RIFLES AND YES IT IS THE BOSS

but Mark will be a long soon to say its not and the tx is

Mind the tx200 runs a close second :whistling::D

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Heeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee heeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeee.

• Like 1

Hi Ste, you`ve picked a cracking rifle with the Pro Sport mate.

I have " a little bit of fun" with my T Rex :whistling::angel: but each to their own mate :thumbs: .

I`ll post a picture or two for you that`s like " holy water" to Rez and Mac, - wait for their screams of pain !!! :rofl::feck: x

post-85710-0-26021100-1496784813.jpg

post-85710-0-34849200-1496784861_thumb.jpg

atb you two :bye:

Tommy x :laugh::tongue2:

• Like 4

I bloody love that pic of Mark's day on the feathers with Kaiser and his T-Rex. Top class shooting by any standards. :yes:

Kind words Simon, :signthankspin:

The "absolutely hilarious" side of that photo was that the T Rex was on it`s first outing after the " world famous, Rat Works Tune" :rofl::laugh:

atb Mark. :good:

P.S. Here`s the T Rex`s second outing :laugh::boogy:

post-85710-0-19313200-1497250325.jpg

atb.

• Like 2

HOW MANY ARE FROZEN THROUGH MARK :whistling:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I have to shoot them to freeze them James and the ones I freeze are the ones "you see" just before I take them to the birds of prey centre.

As much as I`ve tried to entice all sorts of vermin into my Freezers, they just point blank refuse to go in them.

"UNLESS I`VE SHOT THEM FIRST" !!! :laugh::tongue2::boogy:

atb Mark