Sign in to follow this  
air gun ant

Pizza Ovens

Clay is better and I may be wrong here but I believe concrete has to have a special treatment to prevent explosions ;)

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out Ant, we were talking today about making one of these

Be careful mate, I've seen a paving stone explode like a hellfire missile when used as a BBQ base ;)

• Like 1

I don't know anything about concrete, but I do know a man that does.

Look up 'explosive spalling' if you're interested.

Fire brick base / lining should be fine.

PS Air gun Ant, that looks ace. I want one. Lookin forward to seeing the process / progress..

• Like 1

I'm watching you air gun , allotment, greenhouse, pizza oven and whatever next. Smoker might be a good thing to have with the oven. Lanark is certainly suiting you pal. Jok.

• Like 2

Tonight I have learnt not to mix concrete in a thunderstorm ⛈ I was actually 20yrds away from being struck by lightning lol 😂 it blew all the electrics and made me think about writing a will. Don't do this at home kids!!! Lol

I got there in the end tho, and it appears that if the pizza oven doesn't work out then I've some bloody sturdy kennels lol

I'm watching you air gun , allotment, greenhouse, pizza oven and whatever next. Smoker might be a good thing to have with the oven. Lanark is certainly suiting you pal. Jok.

made a few smokers jok mate lol and one will be added don't you worry! one step at a time ;) the invitation is always open mate, had a bit more of an explore of the river in Saturday and found a nice stretch I could actually cast a fly lol

Not finished yet, needs wrapping in super wool and chicken wire and then rendering over, but I'm getting there!

post-46517-0-74419800-1498599490_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Jeakous as fcuk, nice one mate ye done a cracking job there but let us k ow how ye pizza turns out, that be real test haha

Mate you need to double the size ;)

Looking really good though, that pal

• Like 1