Can anyone recommend good cctv cameras, my problem being I have no electricity where I want them. I'm gonna need 4 or 5, I'm assuming solar powered or battery would have to do. I'd rather put my hand in my pocket and spend a bit than have shite...any help much appreciated.

I have cctv on the house ( wired ) but recently just brought these 'Ring' cctv, brought a doorbell and a 'stick up cam' for the garage....... pleased with it, you have to charge them up but both been up 3 weeks and still loads of battery left!

Works off your WiFi, you can see and speak to whoever is at your door, and also the garage one! Both have live view so you can see at anytime what's going on, they work on Motion aswell

Only thing is you need half decent wifi and a smart phone!

Was taking a sh@t this morning and told the parcel man to leave it over the gate...... all while sitting on the toilet ?

Yeah you can, will be ideal for what you need by the sound of things, tbh I turn the notifications off on my phone with the garage one and turn it back on at night when the kids/dogs are locked up for the night otherwise your phone will be non stop texts telling you a Motion is in your garden

Sounds perfect to me. What about trees etc blowing in the wind will that set them off? I may only need to keep 2 motion sensor or il be having constant texts with the trees.

You get motion range thing on your mobile and you can set it to what you need and turn bits off it's hard to explain but sure there will be a video on you tube to explain it better

Night vision anygood on them?

are you expecting a visit from Daniel Cain lol

There a que up street soon for the goat haha

Jump in the queue yourself...I'm undefeated on my doorstep, put my Mrs and all her friends on they're asses last week. Bunch of bitches