Opportunistic Or Lazy

Was on my local canal this evening feed up a spot for the morning and on the drive back spotted this ladpost-89666-0-97188200-1496603820_thumb.jpg anyone give a guess of weight take in mind I'm 5 10 and 18st. I've walk miles of river bank since October and didn't get near one like this haha

• Like 5

Ye it'sa mmassive head on me and the fish haha fuxking trilled with it had one weighted about 7 years ago at 15.4 was my pb. Took a big black and red floating bait that dives on retrieve have it since I'm a young lad think it's an aldi job but works

• Like 1

He looks in great fettle so I'll guess around 16 lbs.

Were you pre-baiting for tench or bream ?

Hoping to pre-bait a good swim for bream on a local river either this week or next week myself.

Let us know how you got on.

Tench going to give them a go this evening seems to be hold a good head of them. She was in brilliant nick and put up some scrap

Tench going to give them a go this evening seems to be hold a good head of them. She was in brilliant nick and put up some scrap

This evening should be perfect for tench on a canal. No sun and after the rain a bit of colour.

Good luck.

He looks in great fettle so I'll guess around 16 lbs.

Were you pre-baiting for tench or bream ?

Hoping to pre-bait a good swim for bream on a local river either this week or next week myself.

Let us know how you got on.

hi neil only got to fish for about 2 hours this evening had 1 decent tench about 3pound and a dozen or or more roach and skimmers. There was a few tench about so hopefully I can keep the swim going till I get a good session at them, hard to get time with work and building a house tho