Whats Going On In London?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to those murdered and speedy recovery to the injured. Enough is Enough, none of this should be happening None of it should be allowed to Happen. The security services need to take control f**k the

And this is why my missus drove my middle daughter to Brighton today so she didnt have to go to London to get a train back to uni ... thank fukc I insisted on It ........

In my opinion this is where we continue to completely come undone as a society.....I dont know Desertbred,i dont know sunni shia or any other f****r im not interested in what he/they have to say....im

Posted Images

In my opinion this is where we continue to completely come undone as a society.....I dont know Desertbred,i dont know sunni shia or any other f****r im not interested in what he/they have to say....im not interested in their problems,their grievances,their book all i care about is my own people.....the more we as Englishmen invest in learning about people who are our polar opposites the more we will start to understand and accept them.....im a West Ham fan im not going to seek out Milllwall fans to listen to their opinions on football its time we accepted that we have nothing in common with these people and we owe them nothing just because they don't have the pride to live in their countries of origin and have deserted them doesnt make them our responsibility f**k them integrating i don't want them to integrate with us i just want them to go away and leave us alone let's keep things simple.

I suggest people go on the Bnp website and have a look at their 10 point plan to counter Islamist terror.....and see if you disagree with any one of their points......common sense does still exist when your not afraid of being labelled.

I have no interest in your skin head football hooligan boot boy pound shop philosophy , bnp my arse

No you just have an interest in my country whereas i have absolutely no interest in yours......hence if im going to listen to the opinions of a Muslim id rather listen to the opinions of a proud one who isnt so ashamed of his own people and his own manor that he refuses to live with them.

• Like 15

havnt the yanks got a base there ?think theres a yanky base in dhoa
Yeah, I think they've got over a hundred planes at the base. I wonder if we'll see Saudi tanks rolling into Qatar if they don't fall into line.

Trump only visited Saudi a short while ago, looks like they've had enough of Qatar funding ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood was Clinton mentioned in her email a few years ago. Our media ebarrases itself yet again saying it's all about their ties to Iranian terrorist groups.

clinton.png

Yeah, I think they've got over a hundred planes at the base. I wonder if we'll see Saudi tanks rolling into Qatar if they don't fall into line.

trump is as thick as thievs with saudi its an oil thing saudi aramco now have 100% control over the port aurther refinery in the usa

In any situation like that where you're life is in danger who knows how you would react!

Its built into our psyche to survive. I would like to think if i saw an opportunity to react i would take it but until you are actually in that situation who the f**k knows what you would or wouldnt do. Anything else is just speculation.

I agree to a point as nobody can hide from human nature it will do what it does but i do truly believe there are people who,s automatic reaction will be to run towards danger not away from it be that through excitement,adrenalin or a compulsive desire for physical challenge......much in the same way there will also be people who have an uncontrollable urge to hide under the table......both are natural human traits.

All that bothered me about hearing " run,hide,tell " from the people we heard it from is its not the sort of thing you want to hear people in power saying at a time like this....theres certain things you just dont want to be hearing from leaders be it in a sports team,an army unit or even leaders of a nation.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6

In any situation like that where you're life is in danger who knows how you would react!

Its built into our psyche to survive. I would like to think if i saw an opportunity to react i would take it but until you are actually in that situation who the f**k knows what you would or wouldnt do. Anything else is just speculation.

I agree to a point as nobody can hide from human nature it will do what it does but i do truly believe there are people who,s automatic reaction will be to run towards danger not away from it be that through excitement,adrenalin or a compulsive uncontrollable desire for physical challenge......much in the same way there will also be people who have an uncontrollable urge to hide under the table......both are natural human traits.

All that bothered me about hearing " run,hide,tell " from the people we heard it from is its not the sort of thing you want to hear people in power saying at a time like this....theres certain things you just dont want to be hearing from leaders be it in a sports team,an army unit or even leaders of a nation.

ive thought about this gnash ,and the run hide thing may have been taken out of context ,ie,, the cowardly way ,, im now not sure that is the way its ment i think like previously said somewere on the thread its just get out of the way quicktime and give room for the boys with the right tools to deal with it ..

Yea fair point gnash. Done the doors for years so aye i did run into violent confrontations often. If they had a gun or a bomb strapped to them i would probaly run in the opposite direction. WTF am i saying there be no probaly in it i would!lol

Knifes might be different if i saw an opportunity depending on what was @hand or how many were there. I just hope i dont ever find myselfin a situation like that.

Although having said all that you might not even have time do anything at all if i dont see it coming.