Whats Going On In London?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to those murdered and speedy recovery to the injured. Enough is Enough, none of this should be happening None of it should be allowed to Happen. The security services need to take control f**k the

And this is why my missus drove my middle daughter to Brighton today so she didnt have to go to London to get a train back to uni ... thank fukc I insisted on It ........

In my opinion this is where we continue to completely come undone as a society.....I dont know Desertbred,i dont know sunni shia or any other f****r im not interested in what he/they have to say....im

Posted Images

made me think ,, if for example there was a attack in my street say i ran out like a werling derbisher ripped into him with an axe and killed him . .when would i expect to get out of prison after being charged with murder.and a racist attack?

Would you honestly care? You will have done right thing an be able too look at yaself an family in face.

but the goverernment and police are telling me to run and hide .. thats there recomendation if there is a terroist attack

" We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be,we shall never surrender "

Sir Winston Churchill - June 4th 1940

" Run,hide,tell "

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley - June 4th 2017

How times have changed !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6

made me think ,, if for example there was a attack in my street say i ran out like a werling derbisher ripped into him with an axe and killed him . .when would i expect to get out of prison after being charged with murder.and a racist attack?

It's all about using reasonable force .. if it was a matter of him or you and he had the knife coming at you and you did some Jackie chan Bruce lee shit and the knife ended up going through his eye / throat / heart and killing him then you did what you felt was necessary to save you and yours then I'm pretty sure you'd get away Scott free

This is where we the people of Britain have to regroup and learn......we used to get called knuckle dragging scum yet we wasnt killing children,we wasnt terrorising innocent people.....we was just sticking up for our own with no real idea or direction......if we as Brits had even half the togetherness these Muslims have we could of got things done but we dont.....we can't see further than the end of our nose and think if we can't get results today or tomorrow then forget it.....the Bnp were an instant answer to some things but not others and as a society we just didnt and don't seem to have the togetherness to unite and chase a common goal....part of me thinks bollocks we had our chance to nip it in the bud and we f****d it so tough shit we deserve what we,re getting....but then loyalty comes through and you kick your heels in again,but if we are not going to all kick our heels in together as a nation then we,ll continue to get shit on.....for me nationalist politics is the only sensible option left.

We're going to regain our in-group loyalty/preference one way or another,people can't stay naive forever,especially when they're the minority and realise not everyone's as nice as us.

The bombs,rape gangs and trucks of peace will just speed up that process.

A political route will just make it a smoother ride imo,hopefully leading to less conflict in the future.

• Like 1

Would you honestly care? You will have done right thing an be able too look at yaself an family in face.
but the goverernment and police are telling me to run and hide .. thats there recomendation if there is a terroist attack
" We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be,we shall never surrender "

Sir Winston Churchill - June 4th 1940

" Run,hide,tell "

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley - June 4th 2017

How times have changed !

old winston would roll in his grave if he knew ,,

Import loads of foreigners who kill indigenous Europeans, then push legislation to restrict freedoms and spy on people, regulate the internet, all under the guise of tolerance and diversity lol, but we won't let them win or divide us we are united in our cuckoldry. Liberalism and cultural Marxism is the real enemy here, speak out against it and get treated worse by the state than the islamists and all in the name of routing out "extremism in all its guises."

• Like 9

Holy f**king sh*t....why not just put f**king cameras in our houses....there's no way I would vote for that hideous cow

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

Isn't she asking that Facebook etc. police their own content and shut down anything that's promoting extremist islamism and/or conspiring attacks on the West? Given the business these companies do here, and the money they make, surely we shouldn't even have to ask?

Holy f**king sh*t....why not just put f**king cameras in our houses....there's no way I would vote for that hideous cow

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

What's the alternative?

Corbyn's even worse,I'm in a Labour stronghold,so it'll be Ukip for me just to boost their numbers.

But given the choice I'd vote for emperor Palpatine there over Corbyn any day.

• Like 1

What's the alternative?

Corbyn's even worse,I'm in a Labour stronghold,so it'll be Ukip for me just to boost their numbers.

+ 1

What's the alternative?

UKIP for me.f**k corbyn.

post-1930-0-38156900-1496600150_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-59345900-1496600162_thumb.jpg

• Like 3