Having some work done on my digging bus the other week at my pals garage and caught some cnut looking in the back at my terrier boxes etc-I asked him what the was doing? He wasn't happy when I took his pic and reg plate of van pmsl-one of the dirty unwashed.atb dcpost-99494-0-75713400-1496166591_thumb.jpgpost-99494-0-67613300-1496166649_thumb.jpgmy mate was telling me to behave lol.

• Like 1

Can't even imagine anyone putting up with that type around my way.

They wouldn't last long.

Would the police in the U.K. leave a bunch of suspicious balaclava covered characters turn up at any other sports event and "try" to intimidate people from enjoying their day? Or is it just allowed to do this to hunting folk by urbanites with SFA else to do?

Can't believe the crap has been allowed to continue.

Would this not be considered a hate crime.

A lad got jailed in the U.K. recently for teaching his girlfriends dog a trick about Hitler and posted it online.

Edited by Corkman
  • Like 2

Your right mate but I've seen it first hand .Intimidation to make a vicar swear and ballied up too.Our police take the view it's better not to antagonise whereas I'm the opposite .They are however ,very easily wound up with a fox tail in the pocket and can be manipulated to get themselves arrested lol.Sabs are part of a days hunting and even though we loathe them ,things would be slow at times without them .The women are worse I've found playing on sexual harassment, as if ,who'd touch a smelly c**t like that .At least with a bloke ,a covert slap can be issued lol.

If someone approaches me aggressively with a balaclava on then they're gonna get exactly exactly the reaction they're wanting

Post the plate DC - Being in the work I'm in I have a few tools at my disposal and may be able to find out the odd thing or two about them

I know where he lives and also that his ex mrs is in a refuge as he liked to hit her about-some man eh?he had my mate up on a charge after blocking us in at a meet...watched my pals 10 yr old slap him across the chops with a bull whip lol.nothing more than a big bag of shit.atb dc

• Like 2

Your right mate but I've seen it first hand .Intimidation to make a vicar swear and ballied up too.Our police take the view it's better not to antagonise whereas I'm the opposite .They are however ,very easily wound up with a fox tail in the pocket and can be manipulated to get themselves arrested lol.Sabs are part of a days hunting and even though we loathe them ,things would be slow at times without them .The women are worse I've found playing on sexual harassment, as if ,who'd touch a smelly c**t like that .At least with a bloke ,a covert slap can be issued lol.

That's unbelievable crazy crap ye have to put up with?

I would imagine they are the antagonists and hunters only going about your business in a legal manner. The fact that it is considered part of a days hunting is fairly sad. No other sport or pastime would be expected to put up that intimidation? Can't understand with all the big money people involved in the uk that this wasn't stopped years ago. Someone would have ended up buried in a bog in the boonies if they turned up here ?

Deffo a hate crime offence - prejudice pri*kspost-27544-0-52950700-1496237962_thumb.png

Edited by Corkman
  • Like 2