An Absolute Ball

Hey guys, Hope all are well.

I went out to one of my permissions yesterday with a few ferrets and young zip, after getting a few with the purse, and long nets, it was time to let Zip do her thing.

Watching a dog at its craft is one of the most satisfying things. She did pretty well catching more than she missed, ended the day with 18 rabbits 9 caught by the dog Had an absolute ball.

Below are a few snaps from the day. Enjoy!

iF1c1Dd.jpgpctqHWx.jpgUPHsS0H.jpgehfGb4b.jpgkpN53pf.jpg05FCCXY.jpgVPZaEhT.jpgatsn4Ah.jpgYpk3ylg.jpgW4Xszzk.jpgNOQYQWV.jpga0tJKVl.jpgo7OFoGh.jpgwhigERv.jpgYDMncHq.jpgjH0Otyq.jpgZYjweP4.jpg2AzWfiB.jpgQnvYPHA.jpgBDvY1Rk.jpgM4n0LHF.jpggNFVAae.jpg3st3zfe.jpg
  • Like 6

Your right Doug just watching dogs work in all there forms is the best and your certainly in the right place for it. I was tip toeing around a farm earlier with the air rifle and the dog on a lead. I even got a buzz out that seeing him sneaking along and watching his nose go. Zip is doing you proud and good pictures too :thumbs:

• Like 1

Same perm as last vid Doug? Grass is nice and green there mate. Your just teasing us. atb

Cheers Arry

Yes Arry Same property, but other side of the creek from the video, in total I got over 1000 acres to wander about there. I'll be here for a few weeks yet :D

Your right Doug just watching dogs work in all there forms is the best and your certainly in the right place for it. I was tip toeing around a farm earlier with the air rifle and the dog on a lead. I even got a buzz out that seeing him sneaking along and watching his nose go. Zip is doing you proud and good pictures too :thumbs:

Cheers TD She is getting better as time goes on, pretty happy with her, very handy dog.

Same perm as last vid Doug? Grass is nice and green there mate. Your just teasing us. atb

Cheers Arry

Yes Arry Same property, but other side of the creek from the video, in total I got over 1000 acres to wander about there. I'll be here for a few weeks yet :D

Great pics Doug :thumbs: looks nice place to hunt , what else you got on there apart from rabbits , you get many foxes or deer on there .?

• Like 1

my type of ferreting,,,letting the dog do the catching,,,,

Feck that, tried it,...didn't work for me,...I'm buying some purse nets... :laugh:

It’s a lot easier on ground like that Phill, or you could try a dog that doesn’t turn like bus lol