Sign in to follow this  
socks

Rare Breed Bantams

Anybody on here breed rare breed bantams my missus is looking to add to her collection .......

I don't do Facebook but my missus does. Cheers mate I will have a look at that farm .....

Any particular rare breed ?

Not particularly just something different she has pekings of all colours ... Poland ... frizzles etc so wants something to add to the collection .......

Araucana are nice Socks and lay green eggs too. I've just hatched a load of Barred Rock bantams...if your up in NE in the next 6 weeks I could give you some of them.

Booted bantams (sabelpoots) are another nice breed and if it's eggs your after you'll not go wrong with some Ancona bantams.

• Like 1

I loved my Minorca bantams very nice looking bird a bit flighty tho

Araucana are nice Socks and lay green eggs too. I've just hatched a load of Barred Rock bantams...if your up in NE in the next 6 weeks I could give you some of them.

Booted bantams (sabelpoots) are another nice breed and if it's eggs your after you'll not go wrong with some Ancona bantams.

Cheers mate but unfortunately I'm not going to be up your way for the foreseeable future .........

• Like 1

I don't do Facebook but my missus does. Cheers mate I will have a look at that farm .....

FB comes into its own for this sort of thing I reckon if you find the right groups, down here in Cornwall is several farmer free ad, ferret, plants and poultry type pages, definitely better than the local papers for buying/selling.

• Like 2

FB comes into its own for this sort of thing I reckon if you find the right groups, down here in Cornwall is several farmer free ad, ferret, plants and poultry type pages, definitely better than the local papers for buying/selling.

Cheaper than eBay as well.
  • Like 1