Kral Puncher Pro 22 /review

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIGHT ILL DO THIS IN STAGES SO PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL IM DONE   CHEERS LADS   RIFLE   First off she is on the heavy side id say on par with the hw100 or hw97.   LOOKS   She is a stunner t

Its a cracking little I MEAN big rifle just needs to settle in to the pellets ,or even just try to adjust the power on it . Personally i like the rifle but the cheek piece has a really nasty edge i h

Posted Images

Oh dear :whistling:

...... It's done a right number on that pellet catcher - it looks like Davids had a go at it with .22 rf :o

Hope you get it sorted mated :thumbs:

Good luck to Ethan in the comp - let us know how he gets on :good:

• Like 1

A mate of mine is a RFD and a couple of years ago he got a stock of Kral springers in. Every last one of them was way over power. He had to send them all back as he couldn't sell them like that.

Going off the pressure on the cocking bolt, I'd say this 1 is way over, absolutely horrible to pull back, rough pull& to much effort needed, nice looking gun, but it's not for me, but I'm sure it will be sorted then very useable for Jimmy, that's if he keeps it lol

• Like 1

Going off the pressure on the cocking bolt, I'd say this 1 is way over, absolutely horrible to pull back, rough pull& to much effort needed, nice looking gun, but it's not for me, but I'm sure it will be sorted then very useable for Jimmy, that's if he keeps it lol

You will get it sorted for me bud :D

Or i could give it back to the rfd and put in for my fac air then get it back and put it on my ticket

thats if its running hot ,,,ill get her crono,d to day at the range

could this be the problem with accuracy if its running hot

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Right been to the range most of the day and for most of the day the kral was all over the place

i had left the accu pell at home so had to use powa pell instead but she was not having it

tried hn barracudas 18gr i think and she did seam to like them but boy do they drop at longer distance and drop fast lol

so ditched them and went back to powa pell funny thing is if i shot at a spinner out from 30mtrs to 6mtrs she hit them all day long and in the middle of the spinner ?

but if i tried to group her she would not she was like a scatter gun all over the place she would be on then off it had me that f***ed off i put her down and had a play with the Merlyn boy i love this rifle .

I then went back to the kral and much the same on then off and so on so i put her away

then Ethan say,d take the twink off and try her again so i did and she started to hit every thing i pointed her at spot on

even tightend the group down to a 20p size group and one target i put 5 mags through it .

the pellets must of been slightly clipping the mod on the way out as there is no damage to the mod and no lead bits in her ether .

Got her crono,d and she is sitting at 10,47 so she is not over but dont know why she was putting a big hole in the pellet catcher for that has me baffled to lol

Still not happy with her mind i put 400+ pellets through her to day so she is going to get a better spring and a tune up by Viz when he has the time

or i may send it to XTX air for a tune

would i recommend this rile to any one

NO

unless you would spend money on it

dont get me wrong she is a stunner to look at

but its performance and the bolt would put me off buying another

that and the fact its not got a reg in her

post-63400-0-99563800-1496086006.jpg

post-63400-0-79923900-1496086015.jpg

post-63400-0-24569200-1496086032.jpg

post-63400-0-95222700-1496086039.jpg

post-63400-0-99884200-1496086053.jpg

post-63400-0-58031600-1496086062.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_4438.JPG

Not a bad little gun

Very nice Moxy

im starting to like the little rifles now after seeing and holding one of the ds ones at the shooting show .

Some one say,d that the mag or the cocking bolt could be the fault on the kral and not the mod .

some thing i may have to look into moxy

any way how you keeping bud well i hope

• Like 1

have you been using both mags jimmy?!

the ones I've got are almost the same and even with the same pellet one groups about 15mm off centre use the other and its bang on again!!

use the one with the lowest spring tension and stick with that cos i bet it'll make a difference!

atb si

attachicon.gifIMG_4438.JPG

Not a bad little gun

Very nice Moxy

im starting to like the little rifles now after seeing and holding one of the ds ones at the shooting show .

Some one say,d that the mag or the cocking bolt could be the fault on the kral and not the mod .

some thing i may have to look into moxy

any way how you keeping bud well i hope

I'm good pal. Thanks. Just busy.

I will keep you posted with it.

Its a cracking little I MEAN big rifle just needs to settle in to the pellets ;) ,or even just try to adjust the power on it . Personally i like the rifle but the cheek piece has a really nasty edge i hate that part the only part i dislike VERY sharp lol :yes: bloody cut m hand on it today when i was pulling the bolt back :icon_redface: just need to be careful as its a thin piece of wood. by the way it would look great if my granddad lighted the stock[i think] :yes: other than that i like it well starting to lol. but i am glad i can now use my tx200 for shooting now like doing standing shots with it :thumbs: just to get used to the weight but already bagged a few kills with it now it has all the bling on it cheers to my granddad it looks like something out of call of duty when you complete it the old all of duty tho...

and yes jonjon got on grate mate done my best and it payed off

got myself a camera now and a laptop that is one hundred year old lol so i can post.

atvb LH

Edited by LITTLE HUNTER
  • Like 3

Nice one Ethan :thumbs:

That's all you can do mate - just try your best :yes:

Be as relaxed as you can when you shoot pistol - you'll see less wobble. That's what worked for me.

Good luck mate :thumbs:

ill tell you something mate i think i am top dog in it just got it straight away

• Like 2

Nice one Ethan :thumbs:

That's all you can do mate - just try your best :yes:

Be as relaxed as you can when you shoot pistol - you'll see less wobble. That's what worked for me.

Good luck mate :thumbs:

ill tell you something mate i think i am top dog in it just got it straight away

I hope you're right mate - it would be good to know you've done well :yes:

.... The confidence of youth is a wonderful thing, if you can use it in the right way.

In a postal comp, it's near impossible to know your competition and, in a comp like this, 1 or 2 iffy shots can mean the difference between 1st and 4th place.

Be pleased with whatever result you get if you can honestly say that you did your best :yes:

Sincerely, good luck mate :thumbs:

• Like 2