Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He tries marra bought for my Lassie to walk so he just picked things up no world beater but loves a go for what he is.

PUD

Well done to that wee west highland white terrier doing what it was bred for and to you PUD for entering him, obviously a dog in the right hands hats ? off to you bud.

I get the odd one or two snide comment from a few insignificant scrots on here about my choice of working terrier, a terrier that's worked in a lot of places in Europe including France, so too them all I can say is.....

May your donuts ? turn out like fannies pmsl.

• Like 1

He tries marra bought for my Lassie to walk so he just picked things up no world beater but loves a go for what he is.

PUD

Well done to that wee west highland white terrier doing what it was bred for and to you PUD for entering him, obviously a dog in the right hands hats ? off to you bud.

I get the odd one or two snide comment from a few insignificant scrots on here about my choice of working terrier, a terrier that's worked in a lot of places in Europe including France, so too them all I can say is.....

Tell me anywhere even in france anyone who works a welsh terrier to ground? And even if they do im sure they would be from a welsh terrier with a history of work behind them.. ill be over in glasgow in october with a few scottish terrier men.. ill be bringing a terrier or 2 of mine with me.. why dont you meet up with us when im over and show us these WORKING welsh terriers..ill have absolutely no problems showing you mine work.. so lets arrange it..

• Like 1

PUD

Tell me anywhere even in france anyone who works a welsh terrier to ground? And even if they do im sure they would be from a welsh terrier with a history of work behind them.. ill be over in glasgow in october with a few scottish terrier men.. ill be bringing a terrier or 2 of mine with me.. why dont you meet up with us when im over and show us these WORKING welsh terriers..ill have absolutely no problems showing you mine work.. so lets arrange it..

Will any of the guys you spoke to at your meeting and then bad mouthed them when they walked away be there.

• Like 2

PUD

Well done to that wee west highland white terrier doing what it was bred for and to you PUD for entering him, obviously a dog in the right hands hats off to you bud.

May your donuts turn out like fannies pmsl.

Will any of the guys you spoke to at your meeting and then bad mouthed them when they walked away be there.

Just as I thought..that will be a NO then...lol.. and these men that im supposed to have bad mouthed behind there backs after they left.. the men im supposed to have talked bad about I would have no problem saying anything to there face... IF I had something to say to them...

• Like 2

PUD

Well done to that wee west highland white terrier doing what it was bred for and to you PUD for entering him, obviously a dog in the right hands hats off to you bud.

Just as I thought..that will be a NO then...lol.. and these men that im supposed to have bad mouthed behind there backs after they left.. the men im supposed to have talked bad about I would have no problem saying anything to there face... IF I had something to say to them...

Welsh terriers in France, look up blaise post 21/09/2016 I don't think they're kept to make up the numbers.

As for a day out with you....why ???

PUD

Welsh terriers in France, look up blaise post 21/09/2016 I don't think they're kept to make up the numbers.

Im all for progression in terrier work and if your trying to resurrect the welsh terrier as a worker id like to be able to back you up and say yep this man knows his stuff.. he will succeed thats all.

Stop end when in October are ye in Glasgow. I'm back up there next week an again for 2 weeks in October helping the ole granny get her house sorted an maybe get bit sport. Pm me an we can meet up an chat mutts or get out for a bit

Not sure.. but its arranged for the late end of oct..if all goes well.

PUD

Im all for progression in terrier work and if your trying to resurrect the welsh terrier as a worker id like to be able to back you up and say yep this man knows his stuff.. he will succeed thats all.

Don't need any back slapping or accolades from anyone, I'm doing what I'm doing for me no one else Ive been going out with two other lads from the mid 70s tight circle the way I like it and as I've said before I don't need to travel more than 25 miles radius from my house to keep my dogs working as for the choice of terrier i thought I'd try something different and I chose the welsh terrier I paid a couple of bob for the dogs there was no bitching about the price as they are here to please me and again as I have said they are a project and are being brought on slow and steady and are no were near the finished article. If it's a wee chat you want after your days hunting I can be found most Saturday nights in the Garngad Bar on the Royston road.

• Like 2