WEDGEY

Show Us Your White Dog's

Now that's right up my street they are cracking looking animals fair play look in top condition

• Like 1

Well I'll give it to you there too notch I hope my pups turn out like your pair

• Like 1

he would take head staggers, either sound away or mute, dug him 3 times 1 day not a scratch week later dug him, in a and e for 3 weeks, to be honest I think he would have pulled the plug, we where digging to him and he showed,but went back to same spot and we dug to him, so that was his first strike, dog after that was the cave in, so will,

• Like 1

he would take head staggers, either sound away or mute, dug him 3 times 1 day not a scratch week later dug him, in a and e for 3 weeks, to be honest I think he would have pulled the plug, we where digging to him and he showed,but went back to same spot and we dug to him, so that was his first strike, dog after that was the cave in, so will,

he was a nice we dog, so was we eeerrregie

Don't even mention his name in with that bull Russell lol bull russell couldn't lace his boots lol u remember Barney the bull russell??

no, just Tyson?

Don't even mention his name in with that bull Russell lol bull russell couldn't lace his boots lol u remember Barney the bull russell??

no, just Tyson?

Will have to dig a pic of him out,Barney was the big bull russell, looks like a staff with long hair lol