Show Us Your White Dog's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liquorice all sorts!... so the 2 dogs on the right I bred myself from my own jack Russell which is No longer with us, The bitch we put him to was my grandfathers bitch which was also bred by us, the sire being a Plummer, the son of the famous vandal and the dam being a  paterdale/Russell x border/Russell. A bitch from that litter was put on to my jack Russell which we got the 2 dogs you see on the right, then last year we put the ginger dog on right to my grandfathers Lakeland Russell, which is the 2 pups you see on the left which is now 13 months. Phew!!

Haha Tell me about it, it’s hard work trying to explain it! Yeah man I’m still bringing the pups on been kind of slow this year with work commitments. Certainly got my work cut out for me with 4 now! I took on the extra 2 pups hoping we was going to have a good year but it’s turning out to be a right stinker so far. Lost a farm to a shoot taking over and others well just lacking any form of wildlife at all it seems. So see how it all pans out.  

Pics below of my old Russell who’s sadly no longer and grandads old bitch and the Lakeland x Russell bitch also. 

F3C41442-5508-48F3-8AFE-7002B9F98422.jpeg

8D9BDA22-B382-447D-A0DC-FB4D84A61021.jpeg

31D0541E-7F87-46C5-A3A6-43D76EFA6587.jpeg

• Like 3