Fun Times To Come.

After some time away from dogs I realised I cant be without them so really looking forward to having some fun out with the dogs ? Got my hands full at the min bringing a patterdale and a racey type lurcher on both started showing good signs towards end of the season going to carry on with getting them fit over the summer but to make things interesting lol I've brought a cocker and a alaunt ( bull cross to the ones who moan about alaunts not being real) really looking forward to getting them all going and hope they turn out to be decent. What's folks bobbery packs like any stories for these long summer months waiting to get on it next season?? All the best

I've got a few young dogs to bring on this season all being well my little pack cosists of an gsd x grey x saluki greyhound a 3/4 whippet beddlington a 3/8 5/8 greyhound bull there all young dogs I also have a Russell dog I do some earth work with him but he's more of a cover dog I also have a red bitch she's better for earth work loves to work cover very steady bitch I also have a German short hair pointer got a good nose on her have some fun times with them all even though I don't catch much it's just nice to watch the dogs work

• Like 1