Line Bred Lurchers And How Many Generations Your In

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one can beat Jeff Burrell he's been keeping the same strain for 600 years

These beddy whippets have 40 years of breeding in them originally from Yorkshire Guy moved to Ireland once the ban came in first picture are the parents of the bitch below

From the same line as tank has said line has over 40 years in them and there's 30 years between the 2 in the photo

Posted Images

quickgrid_20176465832758_zpsjytrcxcv.jpg

Some of my dogs that I've ran till the end and still have the lines now .my pup is 7 weeks old going back to all these and many more.

It was my mate who got the pup off you yesterday.He was impressed by your dogs mate.Looking forward to seeing his pup working in the future

How much money would a top match dog sell for ?

between 5 and 10 grand I'd say

so I think if some travels up and down the country seeking the best blood to put back to his line of dogs makes them worth the money he charges

It's only worth what someone's willing to pay I dont think that money's unfair for those that are happy to pay it to some £400 is a good Saturday night lol I've spoke to this Jeff a few times what I didn't like was when he told me he had a waiting list for people after his dogs and that he jumps people in front that he thinks deserves them haha I said if he's got a waiting list why advertise them in cmw he soon dodged that question.

• Like 3

so I think if some travels up and down the country seeking the best blood to put back to his line of dogs makes them worth the money he charges

It's only worth what someone's willing to pay I dont think that money's unfair for those that are happy to pay it to some £400 is a good Saturday night lol I've spoke to this Jeff a few times what I didn't like was when he told me he had a waiting list for people after his dogs and that he jumps people in front that he thinks deserves them haha I said if he's got a waiting list why advertise them in cmw he soon dodged that question.

no two ways about its all about the money, nice if you can make a living from your passion.

he quite a character spoke to him and Dave Platts at Kelmarsh show hearing those two talk was all a bit over my head to be honest.

Daves dogs looked stunning deer/greys maybe 28 29 tts imo both proper old lurchermen.

no two ways about its all about the money, nice if you can make a living from your passion.

he quite a character spoke to him and Dave Platts at Kelmarsh show hearing those two talk was all a bit over my head to be honest.

Daves dogs looked stunning deer/greys maybe 28 29 tts imo both proper old lurchermen.

Dead right Chaff. :thumbs: ... both a bit full of gas too maybe???? :diablo: ...... I'd like to hear them talk myself and I dare say some would (probably rightly) think me full of gas too :guitar::laugh::laugh: .

Edited by Maximus Ferret

A lot of what he says is just a gimmick to ultimately sell pups.

• Like 1

Does Jeff or Davy platt work there dogs now or are they to old ?

I think platt dose, the last time I seen jeff he was gibbering about some pish about a shotgun and to be quite honest there looked to be mental health issues

• Like 1