Manchester Arena Bombs

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry mate but bullshit!!!   If this happened in Iran and it was a white Christian who did it, how many more would die under the eye for an eye shit you live under there? Why is it OK in your fu

Probably like many others ive shed a few tears and just not been able to get this out my head today i think ive done well to get back indoors without decapitating someone......what i am absolutely sic

Ive been saying the same for years......start making these people accountable for the animals they are bringing into the world......start making the Muslim community accountable for their own people w

Posted Images

As I have been watching on the news I have been quite impressed by the police and em services response. Also I have been f****d off by the bbc getting any twitter twat on and also them twats just wanting to get on tele speakin on the phone. Sellin there soul as far as Im concerned. Wankers.

• Like 3

Give it a week it will be"suspects known to us but didnt seem an immediate threat".won't be the last .It's time Great Britain became great again and stopped pussy footing about scared to root out the scum that are doing this shit.don't get it sorted and this country be a shit hole like the places these Sand Niggers originate from.flood us with cheap drugs and groom our kids-bunch of f***ing animals.atb dc

Here here fella. All.the do gooders are the problem. Same as all the peadoes and murderers they protect under different identities n that. Rosie palmer was at same primary school as me and was lifted and murdered by a peado housed under protection in next street from school yard!

We as a nation are lead by people always protecting the rights of those that deserve it least.

Time to name and shame and bring back death sentence for atrocities like this see how many of these 'converts' think about goin over then.

a good friend of my mrs was sexually abused up until the age of 16 -the dirty cnut has just been let out,new identity the lot-there's no justice in the world pal.should be an eye for eye in my book-I honestly believe we heading towards civil unrest and a civil war on British soil-I can't wait to be called upon to cleanse the dirty mouki cnuts-get them all gone don't give a f**k if they were born here or they escaped their home lands for a better life in our country. If it makes me a racist then so be it...Got to look after your own.atb dc
  • Like 8

Give it a week it will be"suspects known to us but didnt seem an immediate threat".won't be the last .It's time Great Britain became great again and stopped pussy footing about scared to root out the scum that are doing this shit.don't get it sorted and this country be a shit hole like the places these Sand Niggers originate from.flood us with cheap drugs and groom our kids-bunch of f***ing animals.atb dc

Here here fella. All.the do gooders are the problem. Same as all the peadoes and murderers they protect under different identities n that. Rosie palmer was at same primary school as me and was lifted and murdered by a peado housed under protection in next street from school yard!

We as a nation are lead by people always protecting the rights of those that deserve it least.

Time to name and shame and bring back death sentence for atrocities like this see how many of these 'converts' think about goin over then.

a good friend of my mrs was sexually abused up until the age of 16 -the dirty cnut has just been let out,new identity the lot-there's no justice in the world pal.should be an eye for eye in my book-I honestly believe we heading towards civil unrest and a civil war on British soil-I can't wait to be called upon to cleanse the dirty mouki cnuts-get them all gone don't give a f**k if they were born here or they escaped their home lands for a better life in our country. If it makes me a racist then so be it...Got to look after your own.atb dc

'Escaped their homeland' yet crossed 23 other safe countries to get here? We are on the same page fella. Germany have the right idea on refugees.

• Like 3

Ironically the best thing to take from this is the fantastic way my the n w t c have reacted to the incident, just goes to show the drills are working

Looks increasingly like a bomb , I didn't think it was at first but the flash bang sealed it for me , although the lack of structural damage and claiming of responsibility seems a bit uncharacteristic

• Like 1