A Walk Around The Cow Sheds

went to one of the farms this morning for a while and seen a rat go under a container so i waited for a bit and ended up with 9 but 4 rolled back over a post and i couldn't get to them, also got these ferrals and jackdaws, all in all iv had about 80 - 90 ferrals & 20 odd jackdaws now in 4 or 5 times at this farm and the owner is well pleased

post-73370-0-58881600-1495451631.jpg

• Like 4

Yet another good mixed bag especially the rats and the ferals for the muck they produce. Not too sure about the jackdaw as I used to have one as a pet when I was a kid and round here they do no damage (now I've blocked off the chimney). But if they are a nuisance on your permission then all well and good.

• Like 1

Cheers chris, the jackdaws are as bad as the ferrals on this farm and theres a lot more of them but theyr a lot more clever than the ferrals thats why i dont get as many, theres loads of rats aswell, il be doing some night shooting this week sometime for them.

• Like 1