Two For The Pot

With the weather down here in Torquay lovely this evening I decided to take a wander with the compatto to hopefully stick a bunny in the bag ☺

Got to the farm at just gone six and decided to target a paddock which houses a nice pond with some nice carp in ☺

Anyway there is a narrow path that leads down one side of the pond nd this is where I've seen a few bunnys in the past

I got myself dug in against the hedge and set up the shooting sticks for a rock steady hold .

While I was watching the carp jumping in the pond I noticed a bunny in the path .

I lazered it at 58 yards and dialling in my scope took it through the head , the .177 Bisley magnum doing the job nicely ?

While the rabbit gave a few death kicks out popped another bunny right by the downed one ! So took that one too ?

And after waiting a while I missed a sitter at 18 yards , completely fluffing the shot ! ?

Two in the bag this evening and the compatto doing the job nicely with a little help from me ☺

My view down the pathway with the pond on the right

image_zpsync6srk9.jpg

This evening's bag , .177 compatto Mtc viper 4-16×50ir

image_zpsatjrxtco.jpg

Mike☺

Edited by Gamegetter
  • Like 6

Top notch images and shooting. Spot on :D

Location looks like something from a Rambo flick... I can just imagine a load of Vietnamese running up with straw hats on and AK's.

Top notch images and shooting. Spot on :D

Location looks like something from a Rambo flick... I can just imagine a load of Vietnamese running up with straw hats on and AK's.

They might well be in there Rez :o:laugh:

..... I thought the same when I saw the picture :laugh:

Nice shooting Mike :thumbs:

post-102688-0-43730000-1495475119.jpg

• Like 3