Max's team played their part....rolling over liked whipped dogs.....how embarrassing !

Although im sure theres some good chaps up there,people embarrassing themselves rolling over like whipped dogs is just how they roll in that part of the world in my experience.

The whole John Terry thing was all a bit too Hollywood for me i cant be doing with all that emotional nonsense......but that doesnt mean he hasnt been probably Englands best centre half since Bobby Moore.......and born in virtually the same road as the great man as well !

yeh deff very good player chelsea + england , but the kind of a bloke with that attitude he got about him with that big ego face , you could very easy slam a house brick into it . :yes:

• Like 2

I didn't watch any of it, I'd have no interest in watching Chelsea congratulate themselves about anything..........Terry's achievements as a player speak for themselves and you have to respect those but everything else is white noise and boring as f**k.

Not my club so I don't care !

Thank fook for that ' Dour Dave has gone :)

Pearson and Super Kev for me in the Chumpionship.

Ha'way The Lad's

'kin hell.., another manager gone!! Try getting behind one and sticking by him for more than a handful of games and you might actually get somewhere.

Ha'way The Lad's

'kin hell.., another manager gone!! Try getting behind one and sticking by him for more than a handful of games and you might actually get somewhere. a handful of games???? ffsk look at his record mate

Ha'way The Lad's

'kin hell.., another manager gone!! Try getting behind one and sticking by him for more than a handful of games and you might actually get somewhere. a handful of games???? ffsk look at his record mate
10 managers in as many years ffs, if Sunderland don't sort that out then I don't see them back in the big league for a long time now. Don't think many top notch managers would touch them with a shitey stick.

Max's team played their part....rolling over liked whipped dogs.....how embarrassing !

Although im sure theres some good chaps up there,people embarrassing themselves rolling over like whipped dogs is just how they roll in that part of the world in my experience.

The whole John Terry thing was all a bit too Hollywood for me i cant be doing with all that emotional nonsense......but that doesnt mean he hasnt been probably Englands best centre half since Bobby Moore.......and born in virtually the same road as the great man as well !

There is rumours that Rooney is going to get a similar honour to mark his 250 goals for Manchester United, he is going to be subbed when he has played his 250th minute under mourinhio.....much similar to his first minute under mourinhio, his second minute under mourinhio......