Early Start

Woke up at half 5 and thougt bugger staying in bed so up ready cleaned out the mutts and off i went to see what was about..

Got to the first place and didnt even bother getting out the car?

As i pulled into farm yard the birds were feeding on the bread stored in the corner so lowered the window and waited "not for long" before the first 1 landed. Nice chest shot and game over for him.

Within 10 mins got the 2nd by this time the farmer came and asked me to move around the side of the shed as they were gunna start moving cattle so decided to bugger off else were instead. Didnt want any accidents.....

When driving back down the track i noticed 2 rabbits on the left hand side and thought id give them a go.. bloody awkward positioning but as i hit the first 1 the 2nd ran out into the field and sat while i reloaded then took him staight out his seat. I jumped out the car and retrieved both rabbits and as soon as i sat back in the car a bloody crow landed!! Again awkward position out passenger window and over a fence great head shot seen the end of him.. was well chuffed ran over to collect him then set of to next farm 10 mins away...

Parked up let farmer no i was about and had a wander though a little strip wood behind the farm with pup in tow.. carnt beleive how steady he is. Any how shot another 2 from here and headed back to barns for some pigeons, now on my way noticed a fair sized badger cub had fell into the slurry pit and died as i stopped looking at the track it had left swimming round trying to get out i just seen out the corner of my eye the pup leap off the base into the slurry $!@$!@ my arse fell out as i seen him hit it and go under....i dropped my rifle in panic and jumped in to get him out..

Got him pritty much instantly but my heart rate was through the roof at this point. Climbed out picked my rifle up to notice ive snapped the eyepiece off my scope#!$@# that was it called it a day came home binned my trouses as i carnt explain the smell of them and bathed my little mate so thats me out of action for now.?

20170521_102234_zpsizapvklo.jpg

Duggy

• Like 7

Cheers lads pups forgotten all about his experiance now i think and ive taken scope off my s200 for time being...

Anyway i took it to work today to sort out scope and didnt take long before i was back in business

IMG-20170522-WA0000_zpsttuclllm.jpeg

Notice the cctv sign????

Well i bloody hope it works because i thought this shot was worth recording as he was hiding behind some steelwork ?

Atb duggy

Edited by duggy
  • Like 2