Dogs On There Holidays

It's that f@cking predictive txt on this phone makes you feel like a tit when it spells the names of places in this Glorious place we call home wrong lol oh and by the way my hearts bleeding for you having to worry about those inconsiderate deer

• Like 1

Marks you and Phill loyd name me check the spelling it's argyll with 2 Lls apologies accepted lol the amount of deer up here is shocking can't let the dogs of the lead most times lol

I don't know how you cope with the midgeys mate, specially at certain times of the year!!

I went last September with the mutt couldn't even leave my tent with the midgeys/deer!! I hated every minute of it :laugh: well worth the 9 hour drive each way

Edited by CraignTod

Midges are the curse of Scotland the west coast is shocking for them tank the fishing can be good got the hill.lochs for wind brownies and the sea for pollock mackerel and the odd sea trout post-71205-0-45833900-1495316179_thumb.jpg

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 3