Property Abroad

Get a very good local lawyer ;)

Yeah I'll definitely be doing that mate. My missus is an estate agent and her firm has offices in most of europe so we've got the legal side covered I think.

Want somewhere rural where I can have some fun with my dogs. You seem to be able to get some nice spreads in any of them countries for very little money compared to where I live in surrey

Spain; it depends on where and you can forget being best mates with the locals unless you speak Spanish and are able to put up with their shit ?

I would always advise getting a local layer, who speaks English too. Mate, I have heard some horror stories ;)

Spain; it depends on where and you can forget being best mates with the locals unless you speak Spanish and are able to put up with their shit

I would always advise getting a local layer, who speaks English too. Mate, I have heard some horror stories ;)

Spain is where I am leaning towards. Not bothered about the locals really,I'm a bit of a loner anyway so won't bother me them not wanting to be mates lol

I don't need to earn an income there either so just want a nice private bolthole where I can be left alone

Be a couple of years yet but want to be spending half my time in Orkney and the rest at this place

My advice would be wait until closer to the time, the property market is so shot over there the only way is down for the foreseeable future, also rents are so cheap over there may be worth renting a few places short term until you find yourself somewhere you really like then take it from there

• Like 1

Spain; it depends on where and you can forget being best mates with the locals unless you speak Spanish and are able to put up with their shit

Spain is where I am leaning towards. Not bothered about the locals really,I'm a bit of a loner anyway so won't bother me them not wanting to be mates lol

I don't need to earn an income there either so just want a nice private bolthole where I can be left alone

Be a couple of years yet but want to be spending half my time in Orkney and the rest at this place

If your not bothered about working for a living and don't want to be mates with your neighbours why not just move to Wales and buy a sunbed?

• Like 5