Best Guard Dog

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a deterrent,.the average GSD is the boss,...folk are scared of them,...its kinda engrained in our psych to be spooked by a wolf like critter......   All this silly,.. Billy Big Bollocks talk abo

Just a shout for the bouvier as an excellent natural guard and bomb proof with the family. Had this bitch from 9 weeks old and she has never put a foot wrong, bit of handful in the her youth but once

Few pics

Posted Images

bullivision kennels breeds good ones too

I'm pretty sure Scott hasn't ever bred a litter of Herders

sorry thought he ment mal's
I'm almost certain all of his Malis are bred by other people.A couple might be stud fee puppies.Im sure the only home bred pup him and his partner have is Gorilla the presa/Mali cross who's definitely not a dog for an inexperienced owner.

I'm almost certain all of his Malis are bred by other people.A couple might be stud fee puppies.Im sure the only home bred pup him and his partner have is Gorilla the presa/Mali cross who's definitely not a dog for an inexperienced owner.

Anybody know for any decent bred Belgian malinous pups or similar type a good friends having problems with thieves on his farm and is interested in this type cheers ?

search Lorockmor Working Dogs on facebook
Ian has always got well bred herders around him.

try to pm you ?
Other people have had trouble pm'ing me too

ok, tried to phone you on your number , if it changed send me a pm with it and i try again .?

my saluki xs a great guard dogs no one get near my back yard

Funny you should say that.... :hmm:

Back in the late 1970s,.my hunting partner had a 28" Saluki male, that would definitely bite strangers...

He was a big strong,..smooth coated, grey grizzled critter,...opened up my uneducated eyes as to what a pure-bred coursing breed was capable of...

Talk about a shock to the system... :icon_eek:

• Like 3

I find the living circumstances can bring out the old instincts in any dog,all the old gypsy camps the terriers an running dogs would alert the camp to strangers /non gypsies whether it was the pack mentality or living in the open I don't know.

Same with the ew age travellers as well.

funny that , i was just thinking wonder if a dog would show more guarding instinct , living inside than been left outside , i know dogs on chains bark , but i have read alot of that fear, as the dog knows it can't piss off if its scared , so it kicks up a fuss to stop you going to it, and in way i can understand that. i think to be a real good guard apart from looking the part, say like that big black rottie on this post, he put most people off deff a dog got to have guts to back it up as well , get that in a rottie or big black male gsd they take a lot of stopping , you have shoot it or poison it , but thats what proper thief would to get in your place , no dog would stop them . :yes:

:hmm: ...not for the faint hearted... :thumbsj:

Although you do get the odd nutter these are only dogs f**k all that changingyour ifestyland that I know some mals that only leave a chain to bite a sleeve. Edited by C.green
  • Like 1

do you rate the dog highly? I thought he bred a litter of mals but you seem to no more then me pal. That pup of ajax is a beast massive headache on it.

Gorilla has a good hard bite, and is very driven. He's with the right people that know how to get the best from him :thumbs:

post-59366-0-30355700-1495897245_thumb.jpg

do you rate the dog highly? I thought he bred a litter of mals but you seem to no more then me pal. That pup of ajax is a beast massive headache on it.
He may have as I haunt seen him personally for a while.I believe Gorilla is good at what they use him for but I hav'nt really taken too much notice of him as he's not really my type of dog but different dogs suit different people.