Best Guard Dog

Few pics

I think I saw this dog up for sale inless someone's useing your pics mate . Looks a good dog I would only have one if I lived on a big farm tho Edited by mroak

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a deterrent,.the average GSD is the boss,...folk are scared of them,...its kinda engrained in our psych to be spooked by a wolf like critter......   All this silly,.. Billy Big Bollocks talk abo

Just a shout for the bouvier as an excellent natural guard and bomb proof with the family. Had this bitch from 9 weeks old and she has never put a foot wrong, bit of handful in the her youth but once

Few pics

Posted Images

Those pyranean mountain dogs are fuucking intimidating when you happen upon them in the mountains. They just move a bit towards you, so they are between you and of whatever they are guarding and stare at you.. you get the odd barker too but it's the loom that gets you. Plus you are miles from any cnut should something happen ?

• Like 1

Anybody know for any decent bred Belgian malinous pups or similar type a good friends having problems with thieves on his farm and is interested in this type cheers ?

search Lorockmor Working Dogs on facebook
Ian has always got well bred herders around him.
  • Like 2

Anybody know for any decent bred Belgian malinous pups or similar type a good friends having problems with thieves on his farm and is interested in this type cheers ?

Always a pleasure to work his dogs :thumbs:

try to pm you ?

try to pm you ?
Other people have had trouble pm'ing me too

A pal of mine has a young dog that He bred out of that Big Roy dog.

try to pm you ?
Other people have had trouble pm'ing me too

ok, tried to phone you on your number , if it changed send me a pm with it and i try again .?

A pal of mine has a young dog that He bred out of that Big Roy dog.

Would that be Danny?