Here Comes The Rain Again.

Went out tonight to shoot a few rabbits for a farmer.He was out himself a few nights ago and he shot 9 and asked me if i could go and shoot some.So i get there at 1900 and had shot 5 by just before 2000.Then it started raining and i never saw another rabbit so i left about 2100.If it had stayed dry i think i would have got a few more but there will be another night.

18527885_1847057818878100_90734675154147

18582391_1847058662211349_24217025945943

These rabbits here are just making a comeback after having myxy back end of last year.I never got to ferret this farm as they were all but wiped out.Supposed to be drilling peas on this field next week so wants them thinning out.

Sat waiting for a fox thats taking a fancy to the farmers chickens saw plenty plenty rabbits but .243 is a bit overkill for them so il be back with the supersport during the week.Theyre deffo on the way back around hereabouts which is good news for shooters but farmers wont be pleased .Good shooting there Stoggy pity the rains here for a while yet