Its my birthday soon and the missus wants to buy me something that I will actually use this time!!!. So mentioned possibly help towards a finder. So what are your recommendations on which ones to look at? Cheers Chris

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's no good Phil , the plastic one stretch, I've a metal on hear if you want to borrow it , And you could always send the dog out with the hook end in its mouth out to wards the rabbits , I sure

http://www.customriflescopes.com/shop.html#!/Rangefinders/c/13698432/offset=0&sort=priceDesc

my mate uses one of these, i struggle with it a bit but I've not got the best eye sight!! hes more than happy with it and it works well for him p125473-hawke-hunter-400m-compact-laser-rangefinder-41

Posted Images

I don't know how 'truely' accurate they are mind. With a tape measure, my garden is 36 yards, 38-39 sitting at the kitchen table, or 40 from from the back of the kitchen wall. I find it doesn't know the yard here or there but to be honest, that's accurate enough

I don't know how 'truely' accurate they are mind. With a tape measure, my garden is 36 yards, 38-39 sitting at the kitchen table, or 40 from from the back of the kitchen wall. I find it doesn't know the yard here or there but to be honest, that's accurate enough

Measured mine out to known distances, always been within 50cm....