• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's no good Phil , the plastic one stretch, I've a metal on hear if you want to borrow it , And you could always send the dog out with the hook end in its mouth out to wards the rabbits , I sure

http://www.customriflescopes.com/shop.html#!/Rangefinders/c/13698432/offset=0&sort=priceDesc

my mate uses one of these, i struggle with it a bit but I've not got the best eye sight!! hes more than happy with it and it works well for him p125473-hawke-hunter-400m-compact-laser-rangefinder-41

Posted Images

That's no good Phil , the plastic one stretch, I've a metal on hear if you want to borrow it ,

And you could always send the dog out with the hook end in its mouth out to wards the rabbits , I sure that they will sit still till the Dog gets there , lol

Atb

• Like 2

Glass fibre Dave, no cheap tack plastic...............................you should know better.

Change of subject but I told you I was getting a new shotty for my wife, Caesar Guerini Summit, 32'', adjustable stock, multi choke trap......................fcuking awsome Dave, a clay busting machine if ever there was one and her scores are on the up :toast:

I might bring it to the Doncaster show in Sept.

Phil

• Like 1