Another Good Night On The Bunnies

IMG_20170518_032252_909_zpsstiif1xo.jpg decided the thermal needed another outing last night and on arrival at the farm a quick zero check and all is fine -I walked to a gate at bottom end of the buildings and looking through the scope I see two rats drinking from a puddle -crosshairs on one and accupel hits home and it just slumped on the spot other one legged it a quick scan about and there is a heat scource on the dry stone wall so I fiddled with the focus and another rat doesn't have a clue its about to die lol -I leant against a bit of farm machinery and another perfect shot sent rat rolling off the wall -I then went around the fields picking rabbits off at random -I was testing myself with ranges tonight and although its deadly accurate and clear up to 45ish yds I sussed out the more blurry the image required a bit hold over and was pleased with a few good 50+yd shots -mind you I did miss plenty but they are there for another day -total 37 bunnies 2 big rats -once ive got the full hang of its workings I WILL press the record button lads and give yous an insight into this bit of kit
  • Like 10

That must be an amazing bit of kit and obviously this is shown in the results. With a family I don't think I could ever justify that without getting the divorce papers. I don't spend more than £1500 on a car. The two guys who run the shoot that I beat on have had a thermal set-up for a few years to keep on top of the foxes and rabbits. Looking forward to the videos.

• Like 1

Yove Earnt your money so do what you lik with it ,and to be honest if your getting results like that then it's money well spent

Great shooting that we'll have come to expect from a top class hunter , Top dollar

ATB

Dave

I can only agree with you David.

Phil

• Like 1

there is no ir on this scope so you are totally invisible to your quarry and its great to watch critters going about there buissiness without them having a clue your there ---hares hedgehogs mice badgers even birds sitting on nests lol -curlews lapwings etc

• Like 2

no ian just used black to zero in during daytime and white for night time -im loving it mate -rez -they all get used one way or another birds of prey/ ferret food /dog food-rest us humans eat

• Like 1