Don't Try This At Home

Fukc sake even if you wanted to know surerly you would take your boot off first ... just in case lol ......

to right ken, haha :thumbs: , mind you when i was working at my local brewery , they gave you there working steel toe cap boots , and god they bloody hard on your feet ,took long while to brake in. :yes: and just looked again , he hasn't really gone to the toe part of the boot, he shot to me lower down and missed the toecap if you look proper , it may have compressed toecap down with shot , but as above do it with empty boot 1st , no bloody foot in it . lol

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jcraig895
      Hi all

Thanks
    • By mole trapper
      View Advert One off hw99 .177
      PRICE DROPPED.
      Very very good condition with one off adjustable cheek piece, extremely nice shot cycle.

Face to Face only Cornwall or Devon, possibly Dorset.
      I'm also at the BBS bash at Nuneaton in a couple of weeks. Possibility I can get it hand delivered to other parts of the country by friends who will be there.
      100% genuine rifle. £160
      Advertiser mole trapper Date 10/10/19 Price £1600.00 Category Airguns  
    • By simononeill93
      Free to anyone who collects, good condition. Please ring Simon 07757701792
    • By Woodsmam
      Frodo is a 3 year old much loved staff/terrier.. He has bounds of energy, in fact too much energy and is getting too boisterous for our much older staff.

He was brought in to our home by error as a pup and we just cant give him the time/attention he needs because of work commitments.

would ideally suit a more active life than what we can provide for him..A great guard dog because of his alertness..
      Not worked but he is game when out walking in the fields

Clean,strong, chipped, friendly, home/farm/working dog.

Chester location

• By THLpatrick
      Ferplast dog kennel for sale - will fit a medium to large lurcher - Liverpool.

http://media.petsathome.com/wcsstore/pah-cas01//300/P221L.jpg