A Lifetime Bond

I’m pretty much a loner with only a few close friends, I enjoy my own company and hunt most of the time on my own, truth be told, this is my preference.

That being said, one of the greatest things I get from hunting, is watching my Daughter enjoy the same exhilaration, and excitement, you get from the thrill of the hunt, recognising her pride, and joy as she watches her young dog mature and progress, feelings I know o so well.

Hunting has given us a common interest, a unique closeness, and a life time bond.

Below is a mixed bag of footage depicting the above. Enjoy!

My kids are exactly the same, to see them enjoying the same passions as me and the bonding... wonderful

It is special! I have a son too, he is more into fishing, another one of my passions thats our thing

I think its a primeval thing in some of us if we are not out with the ferrets its fishing or shooting its in us, its in our soul. Unfortunately taught my youngest lad nearly every thing I knew lost him to a RTA when he was 19 my ferreting mate fishing mate best mate. Not over it but learnt how to live with it now.

Cheers Arry

I think its a primeval thing in some of us if we are not out with the ferrets its fishing or shooting its in us, its in our soul. Unfortunately taught my youngest lad nearly every thing I knew lost him to a RTA when he was 19 my ferreting mate fishing mate best mate. Not over it but learnt how to live with it now.

Cheers Arry

Sorry to hear that, I too have been touched by the death of a loved one, lost my Dad and Brother in the same year when I was 15, Brother too was R.T.A .

Like you said you don’t get over it, you learn to Live with it, probably why I like my own company learned at a young age, not many people truly care except Family and all my relatives except Mum were back in Scotland. Anyway A.T.B mate - S.B

• Like 1

Both my kids where right into hunting as youngsters but the girls moved to to less dirtier pass times the boys my shadow though cant move without him no matter whatever im at ferreting , lamping , shooting , snaring , trapping , lurchers or whatever . Now he says when you go dad so do them snares and traps my dogs better than them :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 2