One Good Turn Deserves Anouther

had some good ferreting this year stoggy helped me out a lot so i have got a couple of farms which have a goose problem so introduced stoggy to the farmers and he has now got the goose shooting for the coming season i have 3 good duck ponds which ian is going to feed up and take me duck shooting when the season arrives :angel::angel::thumbs::thumbs::bye::bye:

• Like 3

had some good ferreting this year stoggy helped me out a lot so i have got a couple of farms which have a goose problem so introduced stoggy to the farmers and he has now got the goose shooting for the coming season i have 3 good duck ponds which ian is going to feed up and take me duck shooting when the season arrives :angel::angel::thumbs::thumbs::bye::bye:

As i promised you i will only be asking friends i know and trust to come with me. :hmm: :hmm:

Probably be shooting them myself then most of the time. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Nice one :)

I think my shooting days are over since our syndicate shut down, I don't enjoy the whole getting to know a new group of people and just ever wanted to have a mooch with dogs and a small group of people. I've had some amazing times and got memories that I don't think I can ever beat so I'm not too bothered.

It's great to see posts like this where are still working together, hope you all have a great new season :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Slowly creeping up to the goose shooting season.Just over 7 weeks to the start and looking more promising in this area this year than last year.Hopefully we should be able to get some this year just to top the freezers up as there seems to be a few about. :)

• Like 1