Sign in to follow this  
Scafflad1

Scaffolding

Hey people just like to offer a scaffolding service if anyone needs a scaffold I have access to tube n fitting scaffolding so there is no were I can't get you a working platform ime from Wigan and would travle a 50 mile radius would consider a job for nothing for access to land to use sub 12 ftlb air rifles thanks john

• Like 4

Pity you were not nearer, as I will be looking for some one to erect and supply scaffolding in hartlepool

Hey people just like to offer a scaffolding service if anyone needs a scaffold I have access to tube n fitting scaffolding so there is no were I can't get you a working platform ime from Wigan and would travle a 50 mile radius would consider a job for nothing for access to land to use sub 12 ftlb air rifles thanks john

That's the way to get permission :yes: .

• Like 2

If you could get it surplied mate I would be happy to drive up and erect it for you would work a price that were both happy with or some permission to shoot n you would have a happy scaff lol n thanks pal trying everything to get permission funny thing is my dad had farm after farm in witchurch but he fell ill and lost it all I tried to get it back with no luck but hey ho keep trying but yeah I ain't scared of hard work or helping sombody out for a days shooting cheres john

• Thanks 1