Missouri Earth Dog Trial

This trial is going on next weekend here in the states. And was wondering if anyone know's or heard of brian campbell? He will be here judging the confo show and says he works his dog's first. And that he has been into the terrier's for 40 years and the last 20 been with the pats. He is from england and thought you guys would know about him. Thanks for any input. And is anyone from here showing up?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is no problem as i see if this is the way the americans do there shows...after all the americans have imported there stock from england mostly for big bucks... its not like any sensible terrier

Answer to your first question as a man who has sat on the IWTF Committee.... of course not... it's highly illegal in Ireland,,, but if its legal in other countries I personally would not knock it, es

If it suits them to do it that way, what harm. Trials were held in the past in Ireland that were only slightly better for sounders. 5 minutes barking at quarry in a tunnel (Shore) for a certificate.

Posted Images

What do these trials intail?

Probably having a raccoon or possum in a cage at end of artificial tunnel.
it actually consist of alot of things. Like conformation, go to ground, barn hunts, dog races, alot of different things. Before you get funny you should look it up. Missouri earth dog trial. And by the way we try and stay way from possum buddy. No need to dig to a rat. And don't be a hater.?

What's the purpose of these trials mate. No malice intended as I'm just interested .

fun i would guess. I havent personally been to one. But i know this is gonna be a big show with alot of terriers. I may end up going to check it out.