Project S410 .177 £225

More details to follow

post-37435-0-71956000-1494840801_thumb.jpg

post-37435-0-27967000-1494840812_thumb.jpg

post-37435-0-16667300-1494840833_thumb.jpg

post-37435-0-87463800-1494840845_thumb.jpg

post-37435-0-49781900-1494840856_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Bought this roughly 2 weeks ago .. his reply to my inquiry ...

Hi Steven, here are a few photos, I haven't used it in about 2 years, that is why I got rid of the bottle and pump last week, there are a few areas on the barrel of delamination ( paints peeled), there is no rust as it's been oiled, I have had it 8 years or so, it's been a faithful servant in it's time, it was serviced by sporting supplies in Bloxwich about 2 years ago and has since then had about 20 shots through the barrel since. comes with the sights, the silencer bag and a few tins of pellets decent air arms ones as these tend to be the best these and Bisley pellets and a 10 shot magazine. it's the carbine model shorter barrel, so nice and light and compact for a days shooting in the field and if your in and around farm buildings perfect for ratting. I am looking for around £250 for the lot

I asked if it was charged or if there was any air in it to which he replied

"no it's been discharged as I didn't know when I was going to re-use it and AA recommend that it's stored empty"

So I bought it, filled it with air .. pumped it with a stirrup pump till the gauge In the gun was at just over 180 .. unscrewed the screw to release the pressure in the whip and the gauge dropped to 150 ... fired off around 30 shots ... recharged to around 180 and again dropped to 150.

Have left it in the bag since the 30 April and went to check it last night and the pressure has dropped from around 150 to about 60 but will check for definite later.

.... my thoughts are it either needs a quick squirt of air of a bottle incase there's shite in the valve from being empty or it's going to need a service / seals etc ??

Hope this has covered any questions...

Open to a trade on a decent springer

Forgot to mention I'd prefer face to face rather than posting ... in in Wrexham but can meet within reason

Bargain gun here for someone. A seal kit and a bit of reaserch it would make a mint little project!

• Like 1

Bargain gun here for someone. A seal kit and a bit of reaserch it would make a mint little project!

Cheers pal

IM VERY VERY SURPRISED VIZ HAS NOT SNAPPED THIS UP

HE IS A MARVEL WITH THE S410

VERY SURPRISED MIND

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

How much are we talking for a seal kit en lads

7 quid. Bit of a project you will have a top gun and learn along the way. I hear theese are nice and simple to work on.

And what are you asking for it

Really? :D

Sign in to follow this