I remember I went out with some lads one day and the was new to terriers , sort of but that didn't make a difference to them and the had done lamping mainly. One of them had done digging rats and knew the score. One of them took us to a few places. I had a new terrier starting off. Dog went in was moving about an barking a little. Where we got a mark soil was moved and all over the spot stood. One lad got on his phone telling a lad with terriers. Fox bolts.gone. Anyway the man at home says to me when I spoke to him at home that he knew it had bolted through the hearing. Next place one of the other lads comments to me on the field. Watch that dog get left if it deep or on top. Ct

I know your hearts in the right place mate, BUT do you ever read your own posts before you put them up ?

Even if your not the best at spelling (and God knows I'm shit) you still have to speak the Queens English. I genuinely thought you were German going off how you write and the flag

It is strange.

Surely pablo doesent speak like that in conversation.

If he does then I couldn't talk to him for more than 1 minute.

My head would be done in.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know your hearts in the right place mate, BUT do you ever read your own posts before you put them up ? Even if your not the best at spelling (and God knows I'm shit) you still have to speak the Q

Could be a load of shit that he's dangled to see what THL usual suspects come out with

Great story Pablo.

I'm not daft but more the fool me and is the much truth in this topic more hearsay and probably put up by you know who .antis.but the already got all the info. One thing I don't do .drop peoples names in etc. Have a good day

I'm not daft but more the fool me and is the much truth in this topic more hearsay and probably put up by you know who .antis.but the already got all the info. One thing I don't do .drop peoples names in etc. Have a good day

I think that proves the point perfectly lol .......

• Like 3

Dillydogs right Pabs, maybe you should re-read your post when ever you're in more of a straight mind to make them out.

I once seen a video of myself at a 21st birthday party when I stuck a head in a caveman Kissogram who hit with me with his rubber club, LOL, and I thought about giving up the beer after seeing the video a few days later , LOL.

Maybe you should read your posts the next day and if you understand them then you know somethings wrong.

Before it goes any further I'm not no anti or a day dreamer. I put it up to share my first experience on the shovel to a dog and to get some tips that will help me in the future but I already no where it's going with this post.

don't lose heart mate you done good ;)welcome to the world of thl lol.atb dc

Dillydogs right Pabs, maybe you should re-read your post when ever you're in more of a straight mind to make them out.

I once seen a video of myself at a 21st birthday party when I stuck a head in a caveman Kissogram who hit with me with his rubber club, LOL, and I thought about giving up the beer after seeing the video a few days later , LOL.

Maybe you should read your posts the next day and if you understand them then you know somethings wrong.

don't mind him Pablo he's only a know all c**t

ha ha ha that would just drive me to more drink
  • Like 1

Instead of only coming on here to make remarks to my posts why don't you reply to the few PMs I sent you and at the very least be some sort of a man, or something similar.

Instead of only coming on here to make remarks to my posts why don't you reply to the few PMs I sent you and at the very least be some sort of a man, or something similar.
deleted them ,screen shot them sure and fire them up