Gets a text message last night from a lad that works on the farm next to my horses field. 2 lads down by your fence line digging like mad. So I went to see what's going on to find there had a jrt down a hole and them 2 f**kers was pissed up. So goes to car gets a few digging tools and starts digging, about 1 hour later finally gets through to the dog no fox or anything in site. Gives the dog back to the owner for him to hit it and say stupid thing can't catch nothing then walk off. Leaving me to fill the hole back in.

I would never leave any dog down a hole but wish I didn't replied back to the text message now.

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know your hearts in the right place mate, BUT do you ever read your own posts before you put them up ? Even if your not the best at spelling (and God knows I'm shit) you still have to speak the Q

Could be a load of shit that he's dangled to see what THL usual suspects come out with

Great story Pablo.

Ungrateful Ba***ds, I would have thrown the spade at them, no one wants to see a dog lost, any one would help the dog, but it makes you wonder what the dog will be into next, it's clear the guy can't control it,

Good on you for helping get it out,

Edited by 3175darren
  • Like 1

Good on you for helping out pal.be careful just jumping in any old hole in the future because it could hang you.atb dc

Everyone is allowed an "accident", the lad was only helping out rescue a dog and a text to back it up on his own land, the other lads that would be in the sh*t if it came on top with plod,etc, not him, WM

I remember I went out with some lads one day and the was new to terriers , sort of but that didn't make a difference to them and the had done lamping mainly. One of them had done digging rats and knew the score. One of them took us to a few places. I had a new terrier starting off. Dog went in was moving about an barking a little. Where we got a mark soil was moved and all over the spot stood. One lad got on his phone telling a lad with terriers. Fox bolts.gone. Anyway the man at home says to me when I spoke to him at home that he knew it had bolted through the hearing. Next place one of the other lads comments to me on the field. Watch that dog get left if it deep or on top. Ct

I remember I went out with some lads one day and the was new to terriers , sort of but that didn't make a difference to them and the had done lamping mainly. One of them had done digging rats and knew the score. One of them took us to a few places. I had a new terrier starting off. Dog went in was moving about an barking a little. Where we got a mark soil was moved and all over the spot stood. One lad got on his phone telling a lad with terriers. Fox bolts.gone. Anyway the man at home says to me when I spoke to him at home that he knew it had bolted through the hearing. Next place one of the other lads comments to me on the field. Watch that dog get left if it deep or on top. Ct

I know your hearts in the right place mate, BUT do you ever read your own posts before you put them up ?

Even if your not the best at spelling (and God knows I'm shit) you still have to speak the Queens English. I genuinely thought you were German going off how you write and the flag

• Like 7