I've had a run of shit luck last few weeks,my old bitch hasn't broken down... think that ship has sailed...my young rough bitch point blanked refused to do a job in the week so she's gone...Got a young dog to try out when the season starts and I'm after a pup to bring on...don't mind what sex but must be from 100% earth dogs and not from 1 season wonders...first class working home awaits the right sort...not interested in any first season dogs or other folks wankers...if you can help me out then please pm me..distance is no object and I can be vouched for.thanks for reading. Atb dc

• Like 1

Hope you get sorted , nightmare when things don't work out . Good luck in your search

• Like 1

Thank you to the lads that have offered to sort me out-what goes around comes around.atb dc

• Like 3

Not my dog ,my digging buttys-he's sorted now,thanks for asking gb.I'm getting a patt pup they were born a few days ago-also had a few offers off some other good lads if i need anymore in the future. If i dont get my old bitch lined then i will take them up on the offers.atb dc

• Like 3

Not my dog ,my digging buttys-he's sorted now,thanks for asking gb.I'm getting a patt pup they were born a few days ago-also had a few offers off some other good lads if i need anymore in the future. If i dont get my old bitch lined then i will take them up on the offers.atb dc

i suppose it not all bad on here then.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this