It's a pain in the arse but if you try even just give them all a quick rub with a microfiber cloth first to get the wax off them.

One rifle I had loved rws subs. They seem to have a more slippery liquid feeling type of case lube on them rather than a wax based one.

It's a pain in the arse but if you try even just give them all a quick rub with a microfiber cloth first to get the wax off them.

One rifle I had loved rws subs. They seem to have a more slippery liquid feeling type of case lube on them rather than a wax based one.

Found Lapua very slippery but accurate, unfortunately RFD stopped stocking. Found Eley subs also very accurate. Must try "sniffing" them as it seems popular

As you may have noticed above there is some variety.

Try as many as you can to find what works best for you, your distances and your quarry. My CZ loves/d the Magtech subs, accurate, huge HP and excellent terminal performance, they used to be really cheap, now they seem to be really expensive so I use others.

In a new rifle, even a .22lr, it will be worth trying again after a 1000 shots (or more or less) as you will find things sometimes change!