Women full stop! The only thing I insist on is fresh breath and non smelly pits.. if her fanny stinks all the better ??????

Exited to add; I hope my current lady doesnt read this lol she knows I come on here and she's savvy ??

Edited by mushroom

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just witnessed this bloke give a funny hand shake and get off with a parking ticket  

I think masonry went through a phase in the 70's-80's where it was massive. But as it grew it evolved into something it hadn't been for 500 plus years. They bought big masonic halls, had committees an

.....she's still doing her hair ffs!   The masons is really just a grown mans dining club. They do massive amounts for charity. My lodge meets once a month and we raise a lump sum each time we do me

Posted Images

• 7 months later...

Wasn't Savile a freemason? So many coppers are in the craft that it might explain why he never got pulled.

Not saying that freemasonry is evil, but like many institutions or organisations, it may harbour dark secrets. And any organisation which requires members to swear loyalty to other members, even if that trumps professional, social and even legal obligations, then for me that is a fundamental problem.

2 hours ago, scothunter said:

So the armed forces is a fundamental problem then? 

Not as far as I can see. I'm no expert on either the armed forces oath of allegiance or the masonic oath..., perhaps you are and can enlighten me brother ? ?

Of what I know the forces oath requires commitment to HMQ etc. I think the masonic oath requires that a freemason swear to extend assistance to a brother in all circumstance with exception of only murder and treason.

If that is correct, would you agree that there could be a conflict of interest between freemasonry and justice..., especially, if as is widely suspected, many people from the top to bottom of the judiscial system are masons? Genuine question. 

No more of a conflict of interest if both parties belong to the same chess club.

It has always been a wide spread myth that masons get carter blanche and let off with a multitude of crimes etc. Perpetrated by people who are not in the Kraft and see them as some shady nwo secret society. 

So if any of you lot got an invitation to join the Freemasons, even if you thought it was a load of shite, BUT,  it might shield you from a bit of the law? Including running your dog, or perhaps get you some permission on some pretty good land, maybe an estate or two? You no, make the connections ;) 

youd say no? 

I no they raise a lot for charity and fair play. I have been asked twice to join but I could hardly feed myself at the time Lol 

from what I can gather, it’s all about charity, if a few lads look after each other, so what? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I was asked, apparently the NHS is backed by mason dough.

275 a year to join then you do a bit of acting, a few beers after for mutual back scratching.

Dinner for you and Mrs once or twice a year.

I said I'll think about it that was a year or more ago.