Few Pics...

Ran it three

Walked four

Don't be that guy pal , I've posted before about seeing adventurous dads with kids ,

If you do, get her kitted properly

i bet you were hoping gaz asked if you done it. ur yeah ran it 3,walked it 4 actually.

Edited by ginger beard

I don't think it's too adventurous. 6 year olds have done snowdon and I'm on a walking forum where families have taken the kids up in push chairs and people have taken wheelchairs up. Lol.

I aren't naive to the dangers, weather changing etc. But we will be kitted out and take the easiest route. She swims without arm bands, wanders the countryside, rides horses, climbs trees, shoots air rifles. They all come with dangers but she's not one of these kids that's wrapped in cotton wool.

I do appreciate your concern though and will definitely pick a good clear day to stack the odds in our favour.

I'm also a bit of a planner so I will have emergency shelter, ration packs, first aid kit etc.

• Like 3

I don't think it's too adventurous. 6 year olds have done snowdon and I'm on a walking forum where families have taken the kids up in push chairs and people have taken wheelchairs up. Lol.

I aren't naive to the dangers, weather changing etc. But we will be kitted out and take the easiest route. She swims without arm bands, wanders the countryside, rides horses, climbs trees, shoots air rifles. They all come with dangers but she's not one of these kids that's wrapped in cotton wool.

I do appreciate your concern though and will definitely pick a good clear day to stack the odds in our favour.

I'm also a bit of a planner so I will have emergency shelter, ration packs, first aid kit etc.

Get it done Gaz,Im sure you wouldn't put her in harms way....You might want to keep quiet about being a member of a Walkers Forum,it sounds even worse than the airgun section lol

Get it done Gaz,Im sure you wouldn't put her in harms way....You might want to keep quiet about being a member of a Walkers Forum,it sounds even worse than the airgun section lol

Hahaha yeh it does sound a bit gay. Lol

• Like 1