• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See you're cast in the same mould as him.., blame everyone else for Fury's so called 'problem's but him and the so called 'team' around him. Hearn didn't give Fury nandrolone. Hearn didn't tell Tyson

You can't buy class.

'kin hell..., he's eaten Billy Joe Saunders ?

Posted Images

Clown

Exactly my assesment of him . Sad that he needs all this attention to keep his name relevant . He looks like a incredibly childish kid in that Ferrari with his kids . He did something amazing in winning the belt and because he can't stop talking nobody cares about that any more

• Like 3

take andy lee a travelling man who lives in ireland who has a lot of class about him listen to him anytime he is on tv or the radio no bullshit ,not going on about ill kill this man, iam a proud fighting man etc..tyson fury is an embarrassment.

Edited by stonewall
  • Like 3

I honestly think the success and wealth he had in his career and then winning the World title has made him take his eye off the ball and he's just wanting to play about. If he's going to fight again he needs to get focussed and motivated again. Like him or not it would be a shame not to see him back in the ring again competing,all he has to do is get himself right and think of the money he would make in an all British showdown of unbeaten Heavyweights with Joshua as well as the bragging rights for the winner.

He's basically making a mockery of people with real mentle health problems depression etc. He won the title and I was a big fan. Failed a drug test. Blamed depression. Made a load of videos and just generally acting the c**t. It's jus an easy way out for him. If anybody has a family member with mentle illness they know Wat I mean. He's a spoiled junky p***y. So f**k him

• Like 1