Mentioned it other week on here.I have had a wee sparrow come every night and roost in my porch for a year, and the women before me said it had been coming when she lived here. Last night it didnt appear. Cat was my first thought! Hope its here tonight.

• Like 1

Got lots of ferals round here shit all over your lawns and flower beds. Shot a couple , getting sick of them now... i have a family of blackbirds ive been watching for few weeks now its good to see them coming along. From getting fed to finding worms there selves i always make sure lawns nice and wet . Any cats here will be shot boils my piss when i find a shit on the lawn

Cats can be feckers I know but they ain't all bad... I've got a semi feral here that in 8 years that she's been hanging around has never to my knowledge taken feather but she's a small rodents nightmare and worth having about the place she's nocturnal also.

• Like 2

Got lots of ferals round here shit all over your lawns and flower beds. Shot a couple , getting sick of them now... i have a family of blackbirds ive been watching for few weeks now its good to see them coming along. From getting fed to finding worms there selves i always make sure lawns nice and wet . Any cats here will be shot boils my piss when i find a shit on the lawn

They're dirty little twattings alright, my shit eaters are always cleaning up after them, wish they'd draw the line at bin licking

Cats don't always win against birds :icon_eek:

i heard the guy is trying for David Attenboroughs job! Should be interesting!

his ghetto voiceover................The early bird catches the worm,f**k that,the early bird catches the big fat cat :laugh:

Cats don't always win against birds :icon_eek:

i heard the guy is trying for David Attenboroughs job! Should be interesting!

his ghetto voiceover................The early bird catches the worm,f**k that,the early bird catches the big fat cat :laugh:
He definitely getting my vote lol
  • Like 1