Theresa May Doin Her Bit

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just think if we real good and vote for her then we might just be allowed to hunt the odd fox if they allow us on their land, mind they might just tell us to get lost and let the hunts do it

Cameron said similar then hoisted it too the back burner asap once he got in power, how about she gives us something concrete like a full repeal now then she can have my vote otherwise its just same o

Biggest problem dog lads dont help themselves especially a tiny minority of wannabe numpties.

The ban is hunting with dogs so if it's lifted it should cover lurchers as well has hounds we can only hope if she can't get it through with a large majority we will no that they are full of shit, I've talked to my MP this morning big hunting man very positive.

• Like 1

Bet if it is lifted it'd be under licence to hunt kennels only (in a bid to create taxable revenue)not for lads with lurchers as it's un taxable for someone who runs lurchers as it stands at the minute with the ban in place government looses nothing as hunt followers still use all the local facilities that generates taxable revenue. for it to be lifted it'd have to benefit government needs not the people's the only time it's mentioned is when government needs votes it's always going to be there wild card to pull to give fulse hope An get the votes in....

• Like 3

When my hounds can spell the name of the game they are running then I know they understand the Hunting Act and the exemptions in the mean while politicians decide amongst them selves and my vote is for a wet September so the grounds runnable on the 1st October horse or no horse :laugh:

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

I thought Cameron wanted to introduce more that two dogs to flush a fox but the Scott's would of joined up with labour and he would of lost so they brought in the law English votes for English laws and was gonna go it again with more chance of winning? Then brexit happened and it got put on the back burner so voting for may might get us somewhere if she wins with a bigger majority

Edited by bunnyboiler

The tories only need a majority of just over 50 so the chief whip can make them vote to overturn the ban.

Let's not forget though that if it wasn't for the countryside alliance we would still be coursing and hunting under license, it's why I withdrew support from them, they only want fox hunting back.

• Like 1

one of the problems with hunting with lurchers is the public REALLY don't know how it's done properly.last week i met a woman who told me lurcher owners use electric shock there dogs to make them chase or some bullshit like that,others think quarry freeze in the lamp,terrorfied,double ing up,leaving edible dead animals and other untruths.nobody speaks for us or terriermen.lurchers have been known as poachers dogs for 100's of years,it will take more than somebody to speak up to to change history.i think it will actually get worse for all hunting never better.

yes the ones who act like c**ts dumping dogs, smashing fences, driving crops generally high flyers that cant get down below the radar we all know one or two but the vast majority go about what ever ,without to much brass band and videos.

Edited by desertbred