Bringing Pups From Southern Ireland

I've been going over and back to UK regular basis and have never been checked once at Dublin port

. They're only interested in stopping English plates on the English side. They have arsepca stood with them too.
  • Like 1

I've been going over and back to UK regular basis and have never been checked once at Dublin port

Good job you're keeping that one to your self and not being silly enough to put it on something like the WWW.
did I say I was doing anything illegal Neil what I was doing was work related unlike u I have better things to be doing than posting on every post on this site
  • Like 1

I was responding to undertaker being sarcastic! A Irish registered van coming of a boat in England is like a red flag anybody that has done any amount of driving over and back knows that!

I've been going over in a Irish reg van and also towing a trailer and haven't been stopped once by customs over its usually to cold in the morning for them to check anyone.for the record it's the stena boat I get