Paul Sullivan Collars Or Kcb Leather?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to you all for the welcome, when I'm not deflecting bullshit I like to get out ferreting and more with my team, come September I'll have a few stories and photos to share Currently running 3

My work is 100% guaranteed for the natural life of the leather and I'm happy to show anyone the raw product. I have a simple philosophy-buy the best materials available and carry out the work to the

Rope lead does me got 2 gypsy slips leads made by Kgb leather great quality

Posted Images

Well my little lad won a Lurcher collar and two terrier collars and leads at the fmtc show of Paul Sullivan stuff and personally I think they are bang on ask me again in a year's time when they've had some wear and tear looking at the leather I think they will be fine

• Like 1

My work is 100% guaranteed for the natural life of the leather and I'm happy to show anyone the raw product. I have a simple philosophy-buy the best materials available and carry out the work to the very best of my ablity, and as a method, it works.

I supply 4 top quality retail outlets and sell thousands of products per year worldwide with two orders off to North America this month alone. All this is made possible because I concentrate on quality and trying to do the best job in crafting the best product I possibly can; not making up stories about other people who do what I do and trying to make myself look good by making them look bad.

• Like 3

My work is 100% guaranteed for the natural life of the leather and I'm happy to show anyone the raw product. I have a simple philosophy-buy the best materials available and carry out the work to the very best of my ablity, and as a method, it works.

I supply 4 top quality retail outlets and sell thousands of products per year worldwide with two orders off to North America this month alone. All this is made possible because I concentrate on quality and trying to do the best job in crafting the best product I possibly can; not making up stories about other people who do what I do and trying to make myself look good by making them look bad.

welcome to the world of the hunting life mate..............

all the best with whatever you do........

jay. :thumbs:

Throw me couple collars for terriers free an ill review yer gear haha dont worry about kcb most on hete know he a bit of a walter mitty lol but his collars look good, dont they? Haha

That KCB that Gaffer ? lol

Thanks to you all for the welcome, when I'm not deflecting bullshit I like to get out ferreting and more with my team, come September I'll have a few stories and photos to share

Currently running 3 lurchers and have a bushing Patterdale, I keep between 6 and 10 ferrets normally, the best ones get to stay, the rest will make good pets or part timers for someone, I have a lot of work to do this winter and have a photographer on hand so should get a few good bits to share

• Like 4

Throw me couple collars for terriers free an ill review yer gear haha dont worry about kcb most on hete know he a bit of a walter mitty lol but his collars look good, dont they? Haha

That KCB that Gaffer ? lol

That's the man .......

• Like 1

If and only IF you like a nice bit of leather on your dog then I can recommend KCB for quality and service, I can also recommend Mick Harris who's now back in the game, I own stuff by then both.

Anything else and it's best to give SS a shout.

Matt

• Like 1